Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Announcements

Here are a few wedding announcements that I have done. These are all 5.5 x 8.5 glossy cardstock prints. But there are a lot of other sizes and options that I can do. I can do temple and reception cards, maps, magnets, bookmarks and envelopes too. If you would like a quote, please give me a call at 208.604.2106. Thanks for looking!

David and Karlee Waddoups
Front

Back

Evan and Kara Grayson
Front

Back


Jeff and McKenzie Porter
Front
Back

Kurtis and Courtney Pullan
Front


Back


Sean and Kalli
Front


Back



Austin and Kori's Announcement insert


Thanks for looking. Again, please call me if you would like a quote or hear about different sizes and packages that I can offer! Or shoot me an email at gokarleejo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment